- DOUBLE the recipe on the side of the Kellog's Rice Krispies box, EXCEPT...
- use 2 entire bags of regular size marshmallows, and...
- use only 10 cups of Rice Krispies (instead of the 12 a double recipe would call for)
- put the entire double recipe into a 9x13 pan, and condense them till even
- melt approx. 1 lb. of bulk carmel (I used the microwave, stirring frequently)
- pour carmel on top of Rice Krispies and wait until everything is completely cool
More fun a-comin! Melt your chocolate chips (again, I used my microwave, stirring frequently). I used about 1 and 1/2 bags of chips. And just on a whim, I used Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips. OH. MY. GOSH. It was amazing. Seriously, I had no idea. A-MAZ-ING.
This part is the most fun :) Just dip the bottom 1/3 of your squares in that lucius chocolate, and place the squares on wax paper. Pretty soon you'll have an astonishing army of double dipped Rice Krispy treats. Oh my.
I just need to warn you that these are seriously delicious. Seriously delicious. There's a lot of flavor packed into those little marshmallowy, carmely, chocolaty squares! YUM. Yum infinity.
And you'd better watch out, because they will receive all kinds of attention :)