Good Morning everyone and Happy Monday! It is for me at least, thanks to my friend Cindy who bestowed upon me this Beautiful Blogger Award :) Thank you Cindy! I will tell you 10 things you don't know about me and then pass it on to a few unsuspecting bloggers... bwa-ha-haaa :) And oh! I hope everyone had a lovely Father's Day!
10 Things MOST of You Don't Know About Me:
1. I was adopted as an infant
No, I have not met my birth mother, though I think I found her once. Yes, I am curious. Yes, I have always wondered who I looked like. There. I answered some of your questions for you so you don't have to ask them.
2. I broke my tailbone on a roller coaster
It was that famous wooden one down near San Diego, before it was restored
3. I was almost kidnapped in Hawaii when I was 12
4. I was voted 'most kind' in the 9th grade poll
5. I was very fond of a certain weed
I am speaking in gardening terms of course
6. I was in the 12 member cast of Godspell in high school
7. I started BYU when I was 17 years old
I didn't have a clue what I was doing or any direction whatsoever
8. I had an original song on Billboard Magazine in 1986 (the stone ages, I know)
9. I prefer the company of my dogs Luna & Angel to pretty much anyone
Do NOT take that the wrong way - it does not mean I don't like you! I love and adore my friends and family
10. I am afraid of a lot of things
It took me a lot of years to figure this out. Luckily, I have been blessed with a lot of faith.
~ ~ ~
Thanks for reading my quirky little list :) I'm going to pass this award on to some deserving friends now. Bev, Sara, Sabina, Bree, Lisa, and Maria! No pressure girls, but I'd love to see your lists! Hmmm - maybe I'll even bug a few new bloggers I happen to know and love - tee hee hee :) Liam, and Alissa :) heheheh :D Beautiful Bloggers!