* R&B Night with Usher as mentor of the week *
1) Siobhan Magnus - "Through the Fire" - Unusually off key and nervous, but I still love this girl and her voice
2) Casey James - "Hold On, I'm Coming" - All around, a pretty good performance from Casey and his guitar
3) Big Mike - "Ready For Love" - I *loved* this performance. Genuine vocal and guitar talent, and so lovable
4) Didi Benami - "What Becomes of the Broken Hearted" - Her voice sounded very strange singing this song...
5) Tim Urban - "Sweet Love" - Another strange selection, but young girls can't get enough of this so-so singer
6) Andrew Garcia - "Forever" - Way to go Andrew! We finally see the talent and spark we saw way back when!
7) Katie Stevens "Chain of Fools" - Too big of a song but she did all right. I'm not sure she'll stay much longer
8) Lee Dewyze - "Treat Her Like a Lady" - Yeah Baby! Finally some good vibes with his awesome vocals!
9) Crystal Bowersox - "Midnight Train to Georgia" - Still prefer Crystal with her guitar but she did a brave switch to show the judges she was more versatile - and she still did Gladys' classic song proud.
10) Aaron Kelly - "Ain't No Sunshine" - Almost but not quite. Little bro may not be around much longer either
Tim, Little Bro & Little Sis may be in trouble... or possibly Didi, since those first 3 have so many fans...
What do you guys think? I'd love to hear :)