I opened up an old document as I was searching through some of my random desktop folders.
It was titled "25 things", and I was curious as to what it was - a story? a poem? a quote?
It listed 25 things I want to do/accomplish/experience in my lifetime - a bucket list, you might say.
I was surprised I had no recollection of writing it - there was no date on it either.
I sheepishly admit it's still as true today as it was whenever I first wrote it...
which means that perhaps if I had kept it within view, my bucket might have more in it.
I'm not much of a resolution person, though I do believe it's very important to have goals.
So I'm going to own - and look at - this list more than I obviously have in the past.
Maybe you have some important things you've been meaning to focus on too?
So without further ado:
1. record my music
2. be healthy
3. walk Luna - she deserves it
4. be able to move freely again
5. see the Northern Lights
6. go whale watching
7. live in a small town with seasons
8. have my butt fit on a kayak again
9. and I want to OWN that kayak
10. and I want to live near a lake where I USE that kayak
11. learn all about photography instead of fake it
12. really play the guitar instead of fake it
13. find a way of volunteering that is really fulfilling
14. keep writing
15. live in a house that reaches it’s potential
16. be surrounded with flowers every day
17. find my niche. I know it’s out there
18. continue to make/create things
19. travel around just a little more - 4 or 5 more places
20. teach my boys the most important things
21. live inside my favorite colors and smells
22. always be an example of Jesus Christ
23. know that I’ve made some kind of an impact
24. feel that I’ve left the world a better place somehow
25. stay around long enough to see my kids established and happy